All MetalShaping

All MetalShaping (https://allmetalshaping.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (https://allmetalshaping.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Baileigh Metal Shaping Write Up Contest, Win $1,000 in Baileigh Bucks! 3-22 thru 5-5 (https://allmetalshaping.com/showthread.php?t=5657)

BAILEIGH INC 03-05-2012 06:28 PM

Baileigh Metal Shaping Write Up Contest, Win $1,000 in Baileigh Bucks! 3-22 thru 5-5

Attention Metal Shaping enthusiasts!
Please read rules carefully!!!

Welcome to the
"Baileigh Bucks"
$1,000 Giveaway !

That's right, your friends at Baileigh Industrial are giving the AllMetalShaping.com members a chance
to win $1000 in Baileigh Bucks to be used to purchase anything on our website www.baileighindustrial.com

The Contest Rules:

1- The entered threads must be about ANY valid topic for AllMetalShaping. Teach your fellow Metal Shapers something. For instance, a start to finish thread about building a metal shaping tool, or using metal shaping skills to SHAPE something out of metal. Automotive, Aircraft, Motorcycle, Armor, Art ect are all valid topics. If you are in doubt about your subject, PM Kerry. This does not have to be a monster advanced project. Some of the best threads we have were done and written by novices because the subject matter was of interest to a lot of people and generated good discussion. EVERYONE has something to teach the rest of us and anyone who thinks they know it all....doesn't.

2- The material in the thread must be NEW material not posted elsewhere on the internet. That is, you can't post the same thing during the contest period on other forums. You may post wherever you wish after the contest period. If you have a thread that was recently started and want to finish it as part of the contest, PM Kerry and we'll make a decision if we will allow it or not. Entries may also be a sub-project within an existing large project. For instance, starting and completing a NEW panel on an ongoing project that has been previously underway. If in doubt if your project qualifies, PM Kerry.

3- The contest will run for a defined time of 45 days from 3-22-2012 to 5-5-2012. The winner will be selected by poll style voting by the members of the forum, voting for a week after the completion date. Highest vote count wins $1,000 in Baileigh Bucks. If any other vendors want to do a second or third place prize that is cool with us. Should the chosen winner not claim their prize or make arrangements with Baileigh within 1 month, the next highest vote winner will be given the prize.

4- ALL entries MUST begin with "Baileigh Contest 2012" followed by your project name

Remember that this is a contest, but have a little fun with your entry, make it interesting.
Documentation is key, quality photos, YouTube videos and good clear text always go a long way to maximize your votes.
Historically, the projects that draw people in and create discussion are those that do well.
Again, it doesn't have to be a master level thing, just teach us all something.

If anyone has any questions regarding this contest please let us know by asking them in this thread.

Baileigh would ask that the winner take a couple pictures and do a little write up and demonstration on the new tool they win.
We would use this on our website and blog.

Good luck to all and don't
forget to visit our website for all of
your metal shaping and fabrication needs.

Kerry Pinkerton 03-09-2012 09:26 AM

What, no entries yet??????????????

HEATNBEAT 03-09-2012 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kerry Pinkerton (Post 51083)
What, no entries yet??????????????

It doesn't start for another 2 weeks:cool:

123pugsy 03-09-2012 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HEATNBEAT (Post 51084)
It doesn't start for another 2 weeks:cool:

Kerry's a little excited, isn't he? :D

Kerry Pinkerton 03-09-2012 01:37 PM

Yeah, I guess I am at that...

Truthfully, I missed the start date and thought it had already started. Hopefully this will generate some great posts and a lot of excitement.

uncle johnny 03-09-2012 07:20 PM

good i have 2 weeks to try to get my stuff together.

BAILEIGH INC 03-09-2012 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uncle johnny (Post 51103)
good i have 2 weeks to try to get my stuff together.

I expect good things from you Uncle Johnny :cool:

Irrational Metalworks 03-10-2012 07:32 AM

My project is done. The hardest part for me is uploading the pics!!!

uncle johnny 03-10-2012 09:42 PM

1 Attachment(s)
thanks shane

it will have something to do with this.

Attachment 14533

jhnarial 03-11-2012 12:22 PM

1 Attachment(s)