View Single Post
Old 07-18-2019, 10:57 AM
MetalShaper of the Month Mar. 2010

Hey everyone I am a little late to the party, but I am very excited for the Event and I will be teaching a class the weekend before the event August 16,17,18, 19th! The class will be a supercharged version of my pattern and panel development class. We will cover all the pattern work for the project and the how and why of pattern and what they tell us.

We will be shaping a part from flat sheet to finished panel, in the class we will also make any special tooling needed for the project. This is a great class to open yourself up to making your own tooling and fixtures as anything we make to get through the project will be made with simple stuff no cnc shenanigans.

Through the whole class we will be using the English Wheel, and hand tools and we will compare the results of the hand tool methods to some of the large power equipment Jim has in his shop. We will have a variety of things to work on so if your just getting started with metalshaping DO NOT BE INTIMIDATED and if you have been into it for a while I put together something more challenging for you. This is the reason class sizes are small!

Cost for this class will be $700 per person with a maximum of 6 people. Lunch refreshments and all materials will be provided each day. If you have any questions or would like to sign up for this class shoot me a email customridesbuiltmine@yahoo.com or just give me a call at the shop 1402 462 8581 thanks everyone and have a great day!!

reo grill.jpg

https://imperialwheelingmachines.com/