View Single Post
Old 07-22-2018, 12:39 PM
MetalShaper of the Month October 2012

When Dan Pate picked up the CP planishing hammer he bought from me he informed me that my lighting wasn’t up to snuff. I had already played with the idea of going the T5 route but thought that lighting was kind of eerie in my friend’s motorcycle shop. Dan highly recommended Winplus LED utility lights he had purchased from Costco. They have a bunch of features you can learn about here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqxl3XU2dqg . Best of all they were on sale at that time for $30 each delivered to my shop instead of the regular price of $40 each. THE BIG MISTAKE I MADE WAS I ONLY ORDERED 20 of them instead of the 40 or 45 I would need to do my whole shop. I LOVE THEM because they are housed inside an airtight plastic housing so they are a jiff to clean. I’ve found in my shop the top half of florescent lights gets covered with welding smoke, then the room isn’t as bright. Installation is easy as well because they are so light……… easy to handle when up on a ladder. Dan feels one of these lights equals two 4’ twin bulb fluorescents in light output and I pretty much agree. Not always in stock at Costco but worth waiting for IMO. If anyone notices they are on sale again for $30 please let me know, I will be eternally grateful….. what more can I say. ~ John Buchtenkirch
DSC00012.jpg

DSC00013.jpg

DSC00011.jpg