View Single Post
Old 06-19-2014, 11:26 PM

[QUOTE=Peter Tommasini;98516][QUOTE=
It also seems that by pushing the panel in like that makes for unstable wheeling conditions which resulted in the skewed potato chip look.

I could be wrong...but...
Is my belive that the ''potato chip'' is corsed by too much pressure too quick and too soon on a non pre wheeled panel with light pressure first, this can also happend when starting from the middle with load of pressure
Peter[/QUOTE]

I looked at the video again and at around 6 minutes the guy is pushing the panel forward and in causing the long edges to buckle. At 7 min when they lay the panel on the floor you can see all sorts of rough wheel tracks were the wheeling ended about 4 to 5 inches from the ends of the panel.

As far as how to do wheeling; this video is real confusing. The more I look at it the more I wonder what is going on. The guy at the back obviously is brand new.

At one point mark says "we had to get heavy pressure to get it where we wanted it". Isn't a Cobra hood panel aluminum?

I think IMO the video is simply misleading. A how to video with a new person is probably not a good idea.