View Single Post
Old 05-02-2015, 11:45 AM

Bill (above) is right on his facts.

Via a conversation with someone last year, an inquiry as to acquisition of the remaining inventory of books plus #5 and potentially the rest of the research material itself was supposedly made.

Big question became: does person acquiring have to honor all the prior purchases? (ie: "legal") Last thing someone wants to do is physically acquire inventory and have people taking aim at him "for cheating them as well" even though they did not receive payment for the published items to begin with.

Secondary question was: how to determine who had ordered?; who had product shipped already?; who is still awaiting shipment?; and who had paid for future installations yet to be published and potentially refund? And where are the actual funds to pay for it all or how is a deal put together with the estate to honor? And who will actually do it?

To be 100% honest -- it is a big ugly mess to have to clean up.

Hopefully one day someone can reach a deal with the estate and book #5 will be available for purchase. (and have thick enough skin to deal with all the haters who had previous prepaid orders) I'll gladly buy it even though I paid for it already. (and I'll order copies for friends as well)

As for future publishing of the final books -- I very much doubt Tim was making a lot of revenue from it so it would have to be someone with as much passion and time to make happen as he did.

Great books #1 through #4. They will be in my library for a very long time for myself, friends and others to peruse and learn from. I just wish he had gotten the last ones published before his passing...