Thread: ZIL factory
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2018, 02:14 PM
MetalShaper of the Month April 2020, September 2021, November 2022

Default Meritorious job.

Bill. I hate stupidity since my youth. Since my youth, I have been taught how to understand things. They really did not have to gived me advices. I have my own brain. The collective view of me has little influence. I've been watching the stupidity for a long time, and I have not understood some things until today. I was told that I think so much. Yes, I mean separately.
Sometimes I have a problem with it. It is good that you are doing this research. I understand your scientific interest. I think Cass would tell you exactly about the stupidity and the not need of talent.
Foolishness continues at this time. I like this forum. Technical ideas are shared here. If I need advice in our regions, I get very reluctant responses. People want to keep their secrets. They feel privileged if they know something. Indispensable. Yes, but it is only applicable in special cases. They feel there will be live another 100 years. They will not. Recently, one person gave me your experience in 40 years. Well, I really appreciate it. In the end, he told me that if I did not good listen to him well or I would be stupid to I never can use will it.
Bill you collecting fragments of consciousness in the context of time, it's a meritorious job.