View Single Post
Old 07-13-2019, 11:35 AM

The vast majority of products are built down to a cost, not up to a standard. It's impossible to compete with products reaching the market at 1/10 to 1/4 of your products & operating costs. depending upon exceptionally loyal and often impractically generous customers, who are ever more difficult to cultivate in the impatient internet-connected world, is a treacherous existance. Ask me how I know....

Every choice and purchase- no matter the amount or justification- matters. We have what we create, including forum communities and product resources.
Clint: Those are words of wisdom. And encouragement to stay the course. Thank you. I am going to print that and post it where I see it often. We are part of a shrinking community that still take pride in our work and for the most part the money is a reward, not the goal. A strange breed in todays' world.
I strive to do all things as unto the Lord. Even my own stuff. I know and God knows. No shortcuts or Mickey Mouse stuff. JB Weld is not a staple around my shop. I never shipped a product that wasn't up to standard. Poor surface finish put a TuckPuck back through the lathe for a recut or into a bin for my own use or abuse. Thanks for posting that. Carey

TuckPuck® Metal Shaping Tools
www.tuckpuck.com