View Single Post
Old 09-29-2018, 08:18 PM
MetalShaper of the Month May 2013, Dec 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockHillWill View Post
All but one of those orders this 6th shipment has been palletized and delivered to Fastenal. One is awaiting pickup by another carrier.

There is still one (maybe two?) available for sale here in the US. I am making the preparations to bring two or more of Peter's wheeling machines to Oblong. If anyone wishes to invest in one of Peter's machines I will bring it with me and you can save on the shipping.

We will be demonstrating the new planishing hammer update to Peter's wheeling machine. I currently have the drilling fixture and I will be making those modifications to mine, Jim Hery's, Jimmy Matthews, Eric Moore's and maybe two other machines, hopefully before I leave for Oblong. If you will bring your Tommasini machine to Oblong, I will make those modifications for you as well.

Attachment 48907

Attachment 48908

Attachment 48909

I have one set of this adaptation in an as yet unopened box that I believe will be for sale after the demonstrations in Oblong. Peter has not finalized the price for the 'set' of components at this time. Perhaps he can chip in here.
Will
After the demo at Oblong if someone is interested on the handbuilt plenishing hammer set up ... I could work out a price for them.
Having said that ....You can keep the (USB instructions), 2 jigs, reamer and drills, and perhaps send it trough out the US (if you like) if someone need it to adapt there casting . All they would need to do is pay for your shipping cost, and then send it back to you .
If not.. I could send another jig set anywhere in the US (free of charge) except the shipping cost.
.................................................. .................................................. ....
As far as the cost of further handbuilt plenishing hammer set up to the US ,.........how many pieces, or what is a standard set.... etc, please contact Will or my self.
My email address is
tommasini@handbuilt.net.au

A video demo of the handbuilt plenishing hammer and how it works etc..... will be loaded on you tube soon look out for it

Metalshaping tools and dvds
www.handbuilt.net.au

Metalshaping clip on youtube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEAh91hodPg

Making Monaro Quarter panel:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIpOhz0uGRM

Last edited by Peter Tommasini; 09-29-2018 at 08:34 PM.