All MetalShaping

Go Back   All MetalShaping > General Metal Shaping Discussion > General Discussion
  Today's Posts Posts for Last 7 Days Posts for Last 14 Days  

Old 06-09-2017, 03:24 AM

thanks everyone for your help so far. i have been lucky enough to lock in my two weeks of work in the UK, one week at aston martin works and one week at southan metal craft. im super excited for both. i have been trying to get in contact with steve hogue and mike kleeves as i am really impressed by their work, would anybody know how i could get in contact with them? maybe phonoe numbers so i can call them direct?

also does anybody know of any coachbuilders in italy that may speak a bit of english?

i was just on the phone to the ferrari headquarter trying to make contact with someone in ferrari classiche but the man on the switchboard couldnt even figure out what i was trying to ask haha thanks for any help guys and girls
Old 06-10-2017, 03:24 PM

You could try Cremoniniclassic In Modena. Roberto speaks english. I'm not sure how much you can learn in so short a period but at least you can eat well.
Old 06-11-2017, 02:59 AM

id give james a call as was mentioned here hi did a power hammer stint os
Old 06-12-2017, 06:42 AM
MetalShaper of the Month May 2013, Dec 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kip View Post
thanks everyone for your help so far. i have been lucky enough to lock in my two weeks of work in the UK, one week at aston martin works and one week at southan metal craft. im super excited for both. i have been trying to get in contact with steve hogue and mike kleeves as i am really impressed by their work, would anybody know how i could get in contact with them? maybe phonoe numbers so i can call them direct?

also does anybody know of any coachbuilders in italy that may speak a bit of english?

i was just on the phone to the ferrari headquarter trying to make contact with someone in ferrari classiche but the man on the switchboard couldnt even figure out what i was trying to ask haha thanks for any help guys and girls
Kip
If you ring me tomorrow bewtween 10.30 am and 2.30 pm I will give you the name and phone N of a Carrozzeria in Vigonza Italy called
Carrozzeria Nova Rinoshente........ they are very good
Peter

Metalshaping tools and dvds
www.handbuilt.net.au

Metalshaping clip on youtube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEAh91hodPg

Making Monaro Quarter panel:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIpOhz0uGRM
Old 09-14-2017, 10:10 AM

Hey everyone I'm about halfway through my travels now and have been having the best time ever.

Only problem is I have not been able to secure any where to go and spend a week or two with once I land in Italy in a fortnight.

I land in bologna and figured if I can't find anywhere there I am willing to drive up to Germany, Switzerland or Austria.

If anyone has any contacts or knows of really good craftsmen I would love to hear from you.

Thank you so much

Kip.