All MetalShaping

Go Back   All MetalShaping > General Metal Shaping Discussion > Basic questions and answers
  Today's Posts Posts for Last 7 Days Posts for Last 14 Days  

Old 05-05-2020, 07:52 PM

So you know... everybody who reads, that is...

I don't like apologies nor excuses but am always willing to explain, for better or worse. When I am wrong, given time, the right thing comes.

I fully intend to leave this thread be, and perhaps try to patch things up via PMs when in a reasonable frame of mind. I am horrible with names and builds but when forum friends are found, they generally stick.

Without fail, when I post questions it ends badly. Sparing you speculation on that, I just want to say that in my two years and a hundred posts I know I have come across mainly as a jerk. I am OK with that perception of me, and can get by without questions. This one was posted with casual intent but approached with suspicion and here we are.

What I am not OK with is contributing nothing to a forum. I have been shy about that in the presence of greatness and absence of remedial projects. If lower, developing skill levels are indeed welcome, I can stream new adventures pretty much daily. Been posting custome4 builds over ten years now and am not without burned out peeves. As you've seen, I can be quite snide.

I don't deny that but assure you theres a reason my mood flip flops. Its valid but some mornings it gets the best of me and I may lip off. Yep. In this crowd of well spoken individuals, I try to be myself and get too casual or regulate too much and end up sounding insincere. Somewhere in between lies me. If I can just give by posting old car body repairs at a metered pace and stay mute, that would be the best path I see to being a valued participant rather than Mr Smartmouth, which is where the last one ended up.

I ain't right in the head nor am I upset. I feel bad for harshing dudes' days like I done. Today until noon was the worst day I had in a few years. Thats all. I held it in after posting the pic, the rest was poor timing you couldn't know of. I'll try to do better and rule out AM posts altogether. Its a pattern. Theres just not time for me and complex, cautious AM posts. I do way better just showing than asking. Stuff. Sorry again about the toes mashed by careless posts. I am due a verbal dressing down and won't get mad if anybody dishes one out, lets just not get too personal please. I don't think I went extraordinarily out of line but acknowledge being a male reproductive organ. Because I have one, and I am sure you can relate.