All MetalShaping

Go Back   All MetalShaping > Metal Shaping Stuff For Sale > Business Classifieds
  Today's Posts Posts for Last 7 Days Posts for Last 14 Days  

Old 12-14-2017, 04:06 PM
MetalShaper of the Month Jan 2019

Good afternoon, guys. I have just got off the phone from the shipping agent in Illinois, and the latest information is that the train from LA is close to Atlanta and that the revised arrival date is now between December the 18th to the 20th. It is time to be getting your anvil order from Joe Andrews at Hoosier Profiles.

Also if there are any of the accessories that you might be interested in that I can provide, or you are thinking of having me palletize and re-ship your wheeling machine, you might also be contacting me to make arrangements.

wildcad@comporium.net Keep my email address handy in the event that you need to contact me directly.

http://www.mantiquesresto.com/Restor...siniWheel.html
Old 12-29-2017, 06:24 PM

This 5th shipment of Peter Tommasini wheeling machines has arrived at Jimmy Matthews shop here in Rock Hill, S.C. I went over today and took the top off of the crate to make sure that all arrived well, and they great to me. For those of you that have placed your deposit on these machines, the balance is due at this time. Please contact me by PM or email me at: wildcad@comporium.net. Please advice us if you are needing them shipped from here to another location. When contacting me be sure to give the zip code of what you feel is the closest Fastenal store if you would like me to palletize it for delivery to the Fastenal store here in Rock Hill.

AussyWheels 005.jpg

AussyWheels 003.jpg

AussyWheels 007.jpg

AussyWheels 006.jpg

Last edited by RockHillWill; 12-29-2017 at 06:33 PM.
Old 12-29-2017, 07:25 PM
MetalShaper of the Month Feb 2015

That's a beautiful sight. Thanks Will and Jimmy for making this possible.

Don't believe everything you think.
Old 12-30-2017, 12:19 AM
MetalShaper of the Month Novenber 2011, March 2017

I wish.... just not financially in the cards right now

Mettelka Craft Metalshaping

Wanted, 41 Cadillac Fleetwood
Old 12-30-2017, 07:09 AM
MetalShaper of the Month May 2013, Dec 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockHillWill View Post
This 5th shipment of Peter Tommasini wheeling machines has arrived at Jimmy Matthews shop here in Rock Hill, S.C. I went over today and took the top off of the crate to make sure that all arrived well, and they great to me. For those of you that have placed your deposit on these machines, the balance is due at this time. Please contact me by PM or email me at: wildcad@comporium.net. Please advice us if you are needing them shipped from here to another location. When contacting me be sure to give the zip code of what you feel is the closest Fastenal store if you would like me to palletize it for delivery to the Fastenal store here in Rock Hill.

Attachment 44602

Attachment 44603

Attachment 44604

Attachment 44605
Did the turning wheel turned up as well??
Peter

Metalshaping tools and dvds
www.handbuilt.net.au

Metalshaping clip on youtube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEAh91hodPg

Making Monaro Quarter panel:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIpOhz0uGRM
Old 12-30-2017, 07:15 AM

Good morning, Mike

I remember that we sent you some parts that Peter sent with one of the first orders of wheeling machines, so we have your address.

As you are aware these wheeling machines are sold with a deposit of $1700 and a balance is not due until they are landed here in Rock Hill. Wheels can be purchased from Joe Andrews at a later date if necessary. At any rate, information regarding the taking of orders for the next shipment will be made available towards the end of January. Stay tuned..........

Peter: Yes, the turning wheels arrived several weeks ago. They are at Jimmy Matthews shop, and I will se to it that they are included with each wheel as it is picked up or shipped. As always, they are of top notch quality. I appreciate you letting me work with you on these wheeling machines.
Old 12-30-2017, 07:21 AM
MetalShaper of the Month May 2013, Dec 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockHillWill View Post
Good morning, Mike

I remember that we sent you some parts that Peter sent with one of the first orders of wheeling machines, so we have your address.

As you are aware these wheeling machines are sold with a deposit of $1700 and a balance is not due until they are landed here in Rock Hill. Wheels can be purchased from Joe Andrews at a later date if necessary. At any rate, information regarding the taking of orders for the next shipment will be made available towards the end of January. Stay tuned..........

Peter: Yes, the turning wheels arrived several weeks ago. They are at Jimmy Matthews shop, and I will se to it that they are included with each wheel as it is picked up or shipped. As always, they are of top notch quality. I appreciate you letting me work with you on these wheeling machines.

Good to know that everything got there
Peter

Metalshaping tools and dvds
www.handbuilt.net.au

Metalshaping clip on youtube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEAh91hodPg

Making Monaro Quarter panel:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIpOhz0uGRM
Old 01-05-2018, 07:47 PM

Default Just received fastenal shipping quotes

Fastenal surprised me with a response for a quote to the upper northwest. Palletized crate to :

Oregon = $260
Texas = $210
Ohio = $185
Wisconsin = $185

Fastenal has been an important component of being able to acquire one of Peter's wheeling machines here in the US. Pallet, crating and delivery to Fastenal is currently $140. I have also been able to include these accessories in the shipping crate to minimize shipping costs.

http://www.mantiquesresto.com/Restor...siniWheel.html

Any questions, contact me by PM or wildcad@comporium.net

Last edited by RockHillWill; 01-05-2018 at 08:56 PM.
Old 01-09-2018, 09:41 AM

Hey guys, I am having trouble contacting Mike Snoderly regarding the shipping of his wheeling machine. My last contact with him, he said that he was having email trouble, and I have been unable to reach him by phone. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks.
Old 01-16-2018, 06:20 PM

The Tommasini wheeling machines have been palatalized and sent to Oregon, Wisconsin and Ohio.

The wheeling machines headed to Kentucky, Georgia and Texas are being scheduled for pick up here in Rock Hill.