All MetalShaping

Go Back   All MetalShaping > Metal Shaping Stuff For Sale > Individual Classifieds
  Today's Posts Posts for Last 7 Days Posts for Last 14 Days  

Old 11-18-2017, 08:30 PM
MetalShaper of the Month October 2012

Default 7 to go

I now have 7 auctions of vintage auto body tools (all out of production except possibly the Fairmount) running on eBay if anyone might be interested. A vintage dolly and spoon, actual brands unknown. 2 VINTAGE Auto Body Tool. Collision Shop. Body Shop Watervliet Planishing hammer A Porter Ferguson GD4 heavy dolly, perfect for roughing in rounded fenders on vintage cars. Vintage PORTER FERGUSON GD4 Auto Body Dolly, Body Shop English Wheel, Pettingell A vintage Indestro double ended dolly with handle in the middle. Vintage INDESTRO Auto Body Dolly. Body Shop Planishing Hammer. Panel beater NR A Porter Ferguson JOP-1 push spoon that can be pushed (10 ton porta-power) or hammered into corners. Vintage PORTER FERGUSON Auto Body Spoon. Body Shop English Wheel, panel beater. A vintage L shaped Fairmount #1045 spoon. Vintage FAIRMOUNT Auto Body Spoon, Body Shop Yoder Power Hammer, Collision Shop And 2 other auctions I listed over a week ago but just never got around to listing here. A full set of 5 reveal files and the brass handle to hold them. It’s the last full set I own. Full Set of HELLER Reveal Files. Auto Body Lead Files, English wheel, Pettingell And finally a Porter Ferguson JCW-9 push spoon.
Vintage PORTER FERGUSON JCW-9 Auto Body Spoon. Body Shop,... I hope something caught your interest, if not maybe something in the next group of auctions will, probably the last I will run for this year. Thank you ~ John Buchtenkirch