All MetalShaping

Go Back   All MetalShaping > General Metal Shaping Discussion > General Discussion
  Today's Posts Posts for Last 7 Days Posts for Last 14 Days  

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-05-2018, 10:38 AM

Default MetalShaping videos

YouTube sees a trend in what videos you tend to watch and search for. I found in their suggested offerings a video from Runge Cars. The one they suggested was on buck making. It was so good that I subscribed to his site. I am just getting started watching. He is a very talented young fellow. Alloy bodied race cars seems to be the path his hobby turned to business has taken. Mostly Porsche powered from what I have seen so far. The one that I just finished watching was on making trim. This particular video shows what appears to me to be a shear set up to do Pullmax type work. That is at about 2:22 on the video link that I will post here at the end. His wheel is also very interesting. I haven't seen the entire wheel yet. It may be cast iron or maybe fabbed to look like one.
Anyway, to me, there is a lot of interesting metalshaping content that he has posted. Here is the one that I just watched: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQ7-FzGxPuo
His website is:
https://rungecars.com/
Enjoy! Carey

TuckPuck® Metal Shaping Tools
www.tuckpuck.com

Last edited by mr.c; 05-05-2018 at 11:05 AM. Reason: add website address for Runge Cars