All MetalShaping

Go Back   All MetalShaping > GETTING STARTED > Introductions
  Today's Posts Posts for Last 7 Days Posts for Last 14 Days  

Old 05-05-2009, 04:04 PM
Super Moderator

Default Jeff Parker

Jeff Parker

Quick Bio:
Got interested in metalshaping around 2003. Been to several of Dutch's meets. Been to Winfield's shop to see his approach (shudder!) I fall somewhere between utilitarian (Winfield) and Conniseaur. My impatience is the thorn that keeps me from the Conniseaur state. My metal shaping is somewhat on the back burner as drag racing currently has me in its grips. (8.99 @ 154mph. This year should be 8.50's @ 160mph!) So I am relegated to "Lurker" status until I start shaping metal again. I do, however, pass the word on to any would be metalshapers, and let them play with my toys till their arms fall off. Its a real hoot to see guys who have the horrible fright C(rap) Wheel, then use my Imperial, and watch their jaws drop.

Kerry Pinkerton responded:

Welcome Jeff. The racing season has already started down here.

Jeff has our 26F number 0001. I'll never forget his wife at the Syracuse Nationals where he picked it up.... "Honey, just go ahead and get the one you really want..." She's a keeper Jeff!

Jeff Parker Responded

And I paid dearly for it Kerry! She made me have sex with her, like 3x a day, for the following 5 months....(I think I need another E Wheel!) LOL

She was the one that talked me into buying a 555 cubic inch motor for the drag car! They start at 850 horse. I am pushing 925 right now.

She is an absolute keeper!