View Single Post
Old 03-19-2011, 12:08 PM
Jere's Avatar
Jere Jere is offline
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Willits CA
Posts: 1,661

One thing that has not bin shown on this thread yet is tools for deburring material after it is cut.

Valance 001.jpg

The one on the left is store bought and can some times be purchased at your local hardware store.

The two in the middle can be bought through a machine shop supply house or can be made from old three cornered files.

The drill is used to deburr holes for pop rivets where you cant get a drill motor.

Burring material after it is cut will both keep you from a nasty slice and allow for matching up pieces with magnets.

I'm sure there are other tools used for this purpose. Maybe someone else will show you what they use.
Jere Kirkpatrick
Valley Forge & Welding
HEN-ROB Torch Dealer.
Teaching The Fundamentals of Metal Shaping

All tools are a hammer except the chisel.....That's a screwdriver.
Reply With Quote