Go Back   All MetalShaping > Metal Shaping Projects > Automotive Projects
  Today's Posts Posts for Last 7 Days Posts for Last 14 Days  

Old 05-05-2009, 11:22 PM
Administrator

Default 1966 Ford F 100 project by Justin C**

Justin C
Post subject: 1966 ford f 100 project
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:19 pm
Hi guys. Johnny asked in my intro thread how the truck was comming so i thought i would start a thread. For those who dont know i am in the middle of a restoration on my 1966 ford truck. Heres a few links to the project and pics so far.
http://www.metalmeet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9000

http://www.metalmeet.com/photopost/show ... p?cat=3686
I did have some thing done but then i had bought some used floors and decided that i didnt like some of the things i did. They just were not up to the standerds i wanded. I have the used floor pan ready to weld in. I am now going to cut out the kick panels i had made and put in some new ones i made at the MN Spring meet. I also plan on redoing the piece behind the rocker that the floor pan welds to. So i made some progress but then stepped back and decided to do some thing over but i will be happier the way i am doing it now. I hope to get some done this weekend but that depends on my sons nap schedual. Hard to work when hes trying to sleep. More to come in the future with new pictures. Justin

Old 05-09-2009, 10:07 PM

Default got a little done today

Hello. I got to do some work on the truck today. I put in one of the kick panels that i made at the MN Spring meet at Dan Pates. I would of taken pictures but my wife had the camera.

I also used my tipping wheel to day to put some x's in friends furnace duct. It was kinda neet i didnt have to use the ratchet to run it trew. I just pulled it threw and it rolled right threw.

My two and a half year olds solution if i dont have something..( go buy some)! Thats my boy!!